Sunday, April 13, 2008

A kids tail



The kids stayed the night last night. Emmy had found a pet baby rabbit, just a few days old. She wanted to keep it so she had it in a small box. Last night, as we all slept, the baby jumped out of his box and is now hiding somewhere in my house. I had hoped he had expired during the night and had been disposed of by Grandpa, but that is not the case. The girl is crying and the rabbit is hiding. We have searched high and low for the baby, mostly low, but no luck. I think next week my nose will tell me where the rabbit is.

I think I will call the girl's Daddy and tell him to come look for the rabbit. He said we had to keep the rabbit because the girl would not understand anything else and would cry. It is his fault.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, dear, rabbit hunting in the house! If only you had the old hawk that lives in the meadow, he would swoop down and find the rabbit for you.

Anonymous said...

let grandpas dog in hes the one who found it in the first place. so really its grandpas fault you have a rabbit in your house