Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to the grind

Well, things are back to normal at work with brother back. We have a corporate audit starting today. At 6 am this morning, brother and I were in the office gathering up papers for the audit. I was going to say that brother and I were in the office making paperwork for the audit, but Patsy said I could not say that. It really was like old times when brother called Mr. Poor and said something like, "you know last year when we had the audit and I asked you about that ------ paper? Well, we need another one of those papers."

The funniest thing that happened tho, was when our boss sent brother to check on something that is supposed to be done monthly. I guess in the last year it has not been done monthly cause the last time it was done it was signed by CP. At least I thought it was funny. He seemed to have a different attitude about it.

The audit is supposed to last til Friday. I hope we live through it.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you had brother or you would have been pulling papers from the air by yourself.

patsy said...

guess we know why clayton got hired back.

Sister--Helen said...

Guess Brother can make some more for the last year and sign them CP also

Sister--Helen said...

Isn't it nice to have brother there again.....I sure miss him...