Tuesday, January 08, 2008

WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ

This was going around at work today. Give it a try. I will post the answers tomorrow...


(Passing requires 4 correct answers)

1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass.

Check back tomorrow for answers and to see how you did.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think I can do it. But it was a hard test. I will look tomorrow. Hope Patsy does not have to use google.

Sister--Helen said...

you know Fleta I had to look...I know I am not smarter than a fifth grader.......