Monday, July 09, 2007


We have been seeing deer in the pastures two or three times a week.

George got the dog from a Youngblood/Ritter lady at the bank, but he is a litter mate to the one Clayton has. The woman had a 2 year old daughter and the pup kept running over her, so they had to find a place for him. The dogs came from Danny Rudd. Danny is married to JT and Linda Terherst's daughter. Linda is Aunt Bobby's daughter. The The dog's name is Butch. I think he is going to keep the vermits out of the yard. He has already ran off most of the rabbits and he will not share the front yard with the chickens.

7 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope Scrappy does not kill the chickens...like George's dogs of the past...be sure to tell George that we...well, I...am naming him Scrappy off of Scooby Do.

Sister--Helen said...

well you lost me at aunt bobby....

Sister--Fleta said...

George's Aunt Bobby Rhode, Sharon Rhode's mother. Linda Rhode, Sharon's sister and Bobby's dauther, married J. T. Terherst. Their daughter, Reginia I think, married Danny Rudd. I am not sure which Rudd is Danny's father. Danny is about my boy's age or a little older.

The dog might be Scuffy today. When the ground gets muddy, so does his long hair. I wonder if I could shave him?

Galla Creek said...

Well, who is Danny Rudd's father?
Shaggy would be a good name. George needs to rename him.

Sister--Helen said...

I guess you are happy to have the gr kids home for awhile....

Sister--Helen said...

My sweet sister Fleta, I am so glad you are OK.....No matter how much I pick on you I do realize how much you have done for me and all of us...Fleta you are our rock....you take care of yourself! I love you lots...Helen

Galla Creek said...

Hope that thing is draining. You need a slump pump.