Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Stupid SLOW blog

Ok, I added a comment to my own blog, view comments, page has a place to type comments, typed comments, and clicked a button. Less than 2 minutes total to put in my comments.

Now, make a post... I have dial up, slow to begin with, but searched around on my main page looking for a button to post, no button on main page, clicked around and round, finally found what to click on to get to posting page. Found link to post, now typed a post. It has been over 10 minutes from time I started to post to now.

2 minutes to post a comment, 10 minutes to post a post, why??? Why is there not a button on my main page for me to click to make a post to my own blog? Maybe the same people who built our computer systems at work built this thing.

6 comments:

patsy said...

i posted instructions on my blog telling you how to post from your web page.

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister--Helen said...

I'm Glad you are just pretending to be a grumpy ole lady....I would hate to see how you were if it was the real thing. We ALL KNOW in real life you NEVER have a harsh thing to say to anybody or about anybody you are just acting like this on your Blog site...right Sisters???

patsy said...

no post, no post

Sister--Helen said...

Stupid Blog and Stupid slow blog...look out it almost time for Fleta to post again...I wonder what the title of this one will be....She got to see that Grand boy I wonder if that put her in a better mood....Oh yes, I forgot she is not in a bad mood she is just pretending!

Sister--Helen said...

no post...no post...no post