Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday

 

I walked to Dan's gate and back early.



Then I worked on repotting plants and starting some cuttings. Last year I gave plants to our work group. They were a hit, so I am doing a repeat.

I have been having trouble with my dish network satellite.  It mostly has not worked right for over a month. So, instead of satellite I had dish streaming. And, I can't stream the local channels. I decided to try to reset the satellite today. I got it working right in the bedrooms, but the main TV in the living room would not work at all. Greg got it to working again. So far so good.

Then my watch quit getting notifications from my phone last week. I opened the watch app and got it to work again. I am sure I had accidentally touched something on the watch. Anyway now watch and satellite are working the way I want. Hopefully things will be fine 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You repaired two annoyances. They may mess up again this week. Lol