Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week almost over, off work for a whole week, Yipee!


Son and George have been working on a pad for the rental RV.  That is the electric hookup on the boards, all done.  Bill, Junior has a bed set setting on the floor in one bedroom and a big couch.  I think he usually sleeps on the couch.  Plus there is lots of empty floor for kids to pitch sleeping bags.  Or, the kids might sleep on the couch and table bed in the RV.  

I cleaned the RV today.  Not to clean freak standards, but all I am going to do.  It was not that bad, because son has never actually lived there, only slept there when he was around.



August 21, 2013 was a big day in HISTORY.  We went to the Big D.  All was final that day with no problems.  I am really glad.  Did not even have to go to court, just signed papers and the court finalized it.  

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think that was also death day for Dad. Glad something good happened on that day.

Sister--Helen said...

Yes it was d day ... only Bill and Austin will be there,,,,they will be fine...Bill is asleep right now on the couch and the kids are just running around Fleet you should not hae cleaned...and dn't hurry on the RV...Clay has a couch and I am sure it is cool in the LR

Galla Creek said...

I guess the death day for Dad was a good day. I recall how we prayed for it to come. And when it did we cried. Joy and despair all in one feeling.