Thursday, March 24, 2011

Papa and the girl


The kids are on Spring Break and have been here a couple of days.  Papa has been babysitting, but MeMaw is taking the day off and will be here tomorrow.  Here, Papa and the girl are making brownies.  A first for both, I think.  They turned out pretty good.


Robert cleaned the dishes.

Today, I saw when I got home they had also made a chocolate cake, even though they had not eaten but about a forth of the brownies.  Papa said Hannah wanted chocolate cake and ice cream for breakfast so he had to make a cake.  I guess we know who is boss.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to take them both with me grocery shopping.  It has been years since I have taken kids with me grocery shopping.  When the boys were little, even, I went shopping at night or own Sunday afternoon when they could stay with Dad.  He did not make them chocolate cake and ice cream for breakfast.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I bet that was good! Papas are the best babysitters.